Performed by Val Cole
Get to know the poet:
1) What is the theme of your poem?Alcoholism
2) What motivated you to write this poem?Alcohol addiction is prominent in people very close to me. I see how it can destroy peoples lives. I also have seen there is light at the end of the tunnel (quitting, going sober)
3) How long have you been writing poetry?Since I was in grammar school
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
I was intrigued to hear someone else’s voice reading my poetry besides me!
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?Yes! In fact my latest story is part of a vampire anthology THE BLOOD RUNS DEEP
7) What is your passion in life?
To make a difference