Performed by Hannah Ehman
FINDING THE LIGHT by TJ Star
For So long,
No one could see what is so special inside.
With a flick of a switch, the light came through and created a world of colour.
Shining bright and radiating like a rainbow.
Get to know the writer:
1) What is the theme of your poem? Finding our personal power - light
2) What motivated you to write this poem? Personal journey of hiding my power for so long and wanting to finally be seen.
3) How long have you been writing poetry? Just a few months now.
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would
that be? Anthony Bourdain to understand his life journey
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a
professional actor? Wanting m work to be seen.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..? Yes I have written in a collective book to Breath Again, published by the Studio Press and set to launch July 19. 2023.
7) What is your passion in life? Exploring, wellbeing and creating.