Narrator: Steve Rizzo
Marta: Hannah Ehman
Christopher: Geoff Mays
Lela: Elizabeth Rose Morriss
Interview with the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
A magazine reporter who travels to Maine to find her missing brother and discovers a family practing voodoo in the hopes of making the matriarch well again.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It's about how far some with go for family. Also, it's a movie about voodoo in Maine of all places.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
About 2 years.
7. How many stories have you written?
Countless - I've been writing stories since I was nine-years-old.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
"Freedom '90" by George Michael
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Taking the original draft done to its bones and re-writing the entire thing.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
It's been good and easy.
12. What influenced you to enter the festival?
What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received? The feedback included and also the possibility that a scene could be performed.