Performed by Val Cole
LOVING FEELINGS, by Colin Guest
Just to see your face light up with joy
Makes me feel happy to know it is me
That has put such joy back into your life
Your sincere words and loving thoughts
Bring joy and happiness into my life
No one has ever said words like yours
That makes me smile and happy inside
To hear your loving voice when we talk
Makes me know you feel the same as I
The miles between us cannot keep us apart
And soon we will be together once more
To be happy walking along hand in hand
Get to know the writer:
1) What is the theme of your poem?
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
It’s an expression of my love of my wife
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
For quiet a few years
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a
I thought it might sound as good as it does when I read it
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
I have eleven books published and written a short film script based on one of my books. I am now writing a feature film based on my thriller Desperation Rules the Day
7) What is your passion in life?
My wife and I are both in our eighties, with my passion being to take care of her