Short Story Reading: Fly Away, Daniel Lombardi (with writer interview)
STORY PITCHES AND LOGLINES • 3m 14s
Performed by Val Cole
Interview with the writer:
1. What is your short story about?
It's a story about reflecting on life.
2. What genre(s) would you say this story is in?
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
My Cousin Vinny
5. Do you remember the time in your life when you realized that you
wanted to write?
High school, eleventh grade English class, surprise writing assignment.
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
Lord of the Rings.
7. What is your favorite meal?
A meal with wife and friends.
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
10. Any advice or tips you'd like to pass on to other writers?
Just: write, read, read, write, write, read, write.
11. What has been your experiences submitting your work with the FilmFreeway submission platform? (if this applies to you)
Easy and excellent.
Up Next in STORY PITCHES AND LOGLINES
NOVEL Pitch: Aunt Sadie's Letters of ...
LOGLINE: May these beautiful poems and letters, written to an isolated ten-year-old girl eighty years ago, bring solace to those who are going through hard isolating times today.
Title: Aunt Sadie's Letters of Hope & Healing
Author (Written by) : Shari Lyn Anderson
Genre: Family – Love ...
Logline Pitch: Sifuentes The Relentle...
Genre: Crime- noir
Synopsis: Detective Sifuentes has an impeccable rap sheet, up until
now, when he meets his match.
SIFUENTES THE RELENTLESS
Detective Sifuentes had a brilliant track record on the city
police force. His service sheet was impeccable and he had numerous awards to his credit. ...
SCREENPLAY PITCH: Escape To Hollow Ea...
Title: ESCAPE TO HOLLOW EARTH www.EscapeToHollowEarth.com
Screenplay by: Colin K. Stewart
Based on the Novel: A Curious Pebble - The Hollow Earth and Pursuit of the Holy Lance
Written by: Danny Weiss and David Weiss.
A rebellious son of a naval pilot is compelled to protect an alie...