Performed by Val Cole
1) What is the theme of your poem?
Shame - acknowledging the impact of being shamed
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
A simple moment when I asked a question in a Q&A after a talk about what motivated her to do something she had discussed, the speaker said in a dismissive judgemental tone something like "how on earth could I know something like that?!"
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
Playwright George Bernard Shaw
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
My poetry sits in a book in my computer where I add poems and sometimes send them out. Some are published, you offered a reading and I'm curious how this poem with its visual line would sound when read
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
3 full enthusiastic plays, several short ones and to pay the rent, materials for interactive job training (cases, video dialogues, rike play, etc)