THUNDERLOVE, 12min., Italy
Directed by Gabriele Scollo
A couple... What's more normal than a couple having an argument, but there's more than meets the eye. We witness the unfolding of their dialogue which undermines the very ground on which we are standing.
Get to know the filmmaker:
. What motivated you to make this film?
The motivation that pushed me to make this film was the inspiration of the message communicated by Fiamma Melloni's screenplay: the relationship that unites man and the earth is something that concerns all of us and our lives in the most simple and powerful that exists.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this film?
3. How would you describe your film in two words!?
Thunder and Love
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
Create a narrative that held a mirror between human relationships and that between man and the earth.
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
I was really impressed that the nuances that we decided to include in the film that referred to the relationship between man and the earth were captured.
6. When did you realize that you wanted to make films?
When I understood that the message we wanted to convey was universal.
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
I am very attracted to films that talk about the emotions that arise between human beings.
8. What other elements of the festival experience can we and other festivals implement to satisfy you and help you further your filmmaking career?
I believe that the fundamental role of festivals is to focus on film works, dedicating the necessary time to understand and delve deeper into the stories that are told. In order to counteract today's culture of "speed of use".
9. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway. How has your experiences been working on the festival platform site?
10. What is your favorite meal?
breakfast is the most important meal of the day
11. What is next for you? A new film?
I would like. the desire is to continue to tell that relationships connect both humans and everything that surrounds them.