PSYCHE OBSCURA short film, audience reactions (director interview)
FESTIVAL AUDIENCE FEEDBACK VIDEOS • 6m 53s
PSYCHE OBSCURA, 8min., USA, Experimental Dance
Directed by Craig Oty
A young woman, captive in a delusional state of mind, is drawn into the depths of a psychotic abyss.
Get to know the filmmaker:
1. What motivated you to make this film? -- The artistic impulse to express an inner vision of life.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this film? -- 1 year.
3. How would you describe your film in two words!? -- Hypnotic meditation.
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film? -- Keeping the thread of mood to the end.
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video? --
Pleasure at the insightful and articulate impressions of the film's nuances.
6. When did you realize that you wanted to make films? -- I always wrote with an eye to directing.
7. What film have you seen the most in your life? -- 'Persona' by Ingmar Bergman.
8. What other elements of the festival experience can we and other festivals implement to satisfy you and help you further your filmmaking career? -- Can't say as yet. So far, so good.
9. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway. How has your experiences been working on the festival platform site? --
All aspects work very well.
10. What is your favorite meal? -- Chilean Sea Bass.
11. What is next for you? A new film? -- Yes, a new short film of a painter and his search for a muse.
Up Next in FESTIVAL AUDIENCE FEEDBACK VIDEOS
A BEAUTIFUL OBJECT short film, audien...
A BEAUTIFUL OBJECT, 6min,. USA, Fashion
Direected by Odette Wanda Sugerman
A girls obsession becomes out of control as to what she will do to get her hands on a Beautiful YSL purse….
THE HOUSE short film, audience reactions
THE HOUSE, 8min., Dominican Republic, Experimental Dance
Directed by Jeissy Trompiz
Inside an abandoned house, a couple separates, one of them tries to flee, the other to continue living in the house.
FOUR OLD LEGS feature film, audience ...
FOUR OLD LEGS, 58min., Canada, Art Dance
Directed by Barbara Willis Sweete
Iconic Canadian ballerina Evelyn Hart and Zhenya Cerneacov explore long-term love, the passage of time, and the power of memory in exquisitely crafted movie by Barbara Willis Sweete.
Citadel + Compagnie is proud to announc...