LILIT short film, audience reactions (director interview)
FESTIVAL AUDIENCE FEEDBACK VIDEOS • 6m 8s
LILIT, 2min., France, Fashion
Directed by July Preobrazhencki
Gathering her strength, she landed on her native shores. She's still scared-she's been through a lot-but she's determined to move forward. Now her name is "Lilith".
Get to know the filmmaker:
1. What motivated you to make this film?
My abusive relationship. My friend told scary stories about how he could kill me and get rid of the body. After I broke off my relationship with him, I was afraid that he would track me down and kill me
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this film?
3. How would you describe your film in two words!?
escape from fear
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
Piercing sea icy wind on the location and difficulties in getting to the city back
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
"It is fancy "
6. When did you realize that you wanted to make films?
Actually when I was 12, but for some reason I started at 23
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
8. What other elements of the festival experience can we and other festivals implement to satisfy you and help you further your filmmaking career?
I don't know. May be promotion.
9. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway. How has your experiences been working on the festival platform site?
10. What is your favorite meal?
Asian, like wok
11. What is next for you? A new film?
A film about schizophrenia dedicated to my grandmother
Up Next in FESTIVAL AUDIENCE FEEDBACK VIDEOS
UNKNOWN ENTRY EVENT short film, audie...
UNKNOWN ENTRY EVENT, 6min,. Netherlands, Fashion
Directed by Roman Villevoye
Uknown Enrty Event is a fashion film for designer Maarten van Mulken it's about a woman finding a unknown entry event in her logbook and sets out to join her friends to express themselves and their freedom one last time....
THE REVOLUTION short film, audience r...
THE REVOLUTION, 4min., France, Music
Directed by Jonathan Verleysen
Composition, arrangements and production by DOVE-I
THOMAS VEROVSKI & BASTIDE DONNY
Performed and written by RIOUX V (@A-Connection )
Performed by @Scoring Orchestra
I'M HUTCHTASTIC short film, audience ...
I'M HUTCHTASTIC, 4min., USA, Music
Directed by Brittany Ballard
A water goddess decides to explore land for the first time, to be nature’s lover. After a surreal experience with new natural elements, haters come to attack her. But finding her strength and power in the elements, now a tree goddess...