A murdered artist is given one more day to live, on the condition that he create a painting of pure beauty and destroy his latest work, a sculpture imbued with evil powers.
Narrator: Hannah Ehman
NIT: Steve Rizzo
MICHAELANGELO: Geoff Mays
THOMMASO: Sean Ballantyne
Various: Julie Sheppard
Various: Elizabeth Rose Morriss
Various: Shawn Devlin
Get to know the filmmaker:
1. What is your screenplay about?
A famous artist, in search of beauty perfection, falls in love with a trans woman. Her rejection kills his soul. A mesmerist takes over his body.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Horror. Thriller. Fantasy.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Have fun to watch human emotion in its dippiest manifestation.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
The Casanova by Federico Fellini . 1976 Italian sexy historical romance movie.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
Three month and some years after.
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Anniversary Song by Al Jolson (same as: "In Praise of Death"by Sun Sim-deok, or "Waves of the Danube", reminiscent of the music of Johann Strauss}
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
To convey in the script the meanings of Michael Angelo's verses in the virgin original.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?