WHAT BECAME OF DAVID BURKETT?, 3min., USA
Directed by Duane Michals
Memories of an old friend are filled with questions and longing.
Get to know the filmmaker:
1. What motivated you to make this film?
My fading memory.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this film?
3. How would you describe your film in two words!?
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
Reliving old memories.
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
Surprise and melancholy.
6. When did you realize that you wanted to make films?
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
8. What other elements of the festival experience can we and other festivals implement to satisfy you and help you further your filmmaking career?
Nothing it was great!
9. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway. How has your experiences been working on the festival platform site?
10. What is your favorite meal?
Chili with a Manhattan on the side.
11. What is next for you? A new film?