Short Story Reading: DISPATCHES FROM THE GIG ECONOMY, by Ned Daly
Performed by Val Cole
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your short story about?
A quick cash job gone wrong.
2. What genre(s) would you say this story is in?
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. Do you remember the time in your life when you realized that you
wanted to write?
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace
7. What is your favorite meal?
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
10. Any advice or tips you'd like to pass on to other writers?
11. What has been your experiences submitting your work with the
FilmFreeway submission platform? (if this applies to you)
Be very careful in evaluating the festivals.