Bonheur / Happy Place short film, audience reactions (Dancer interview)
FESTIVAL AUDIENCE FEEDBACK VIDEOS • 5m 54s
BONHEUR / HAPPY PLACE, 4min., Canada, Dance
Directed by Maxime Beauchamp
With the right people, a happy place is only relative.
Get to know Dancer/Choreographer Greer Whillans
1. What motivated you to make this film?
Greer: Maxime called Chanel and I up and asked us if we would like to collaborate because he had access to some equipment for an additional day and had an idea in mind. For me it was a 'no brainer', an opportunity to collaborate and to work together, that's all I needed to be motivated.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this film?
Greer: very quick turn around. I think it was within a week or maybe two?
3. How would you describe your film in two words!?
Greer: Uplifting, Relatable
4. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
Greer: It was really lovely to hear the audience's feedback about the film. Such kind words were shared and I loved hearing their perspectives, it brought me joy.
5. What film have you seen the most in your life?
Greer: The Sound of Music
6. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway. How has your experiences been working on the festival platform site?
Greer: I've found it very easy to submit films through FilmFreeway and will continue to submit future projects through this platform.
7. What is your favorite meal?
Greer: Beef Brisket with scalloped potatoes and roasted veggies.
8. What is next for you? A new film?
Greer: I'm really looking forward to the winter holiday.
Up Next in FESTIVAL AUDIENCE FEEDBACK VIDEOS
SLEEPLESS IN SAIGON short film, audie...
SLEEPLESS IN SAIGON, 9min., USA, Drama
Directed by Minnie Nguyen
Saigon, Vietnam - 1972 - Two men who come from two backgrounds fall in love at first sight - a love story between a Vietnamese tailor and an American customer.
We all deserve...
Shedding short film, audience reactions
SHEDDING, 5min., Canada, Documentary
Directed by Tziara Reyes
This short documentary follows a individual’s journey of shaving their head for the first time; exploring the complex relationship between hair and identity.
Berlin short film, audience reactions
BERLIN, 16min,. USA,
Directed by Sea Shimooka, Ian M Adelson
Deserted by a close friend, a young backpacker tries to find her way home after a dark night in Berlin.
This film feels like an invasion of privacy, a lurking view into a young woman’s distressing inner world. It’s ...