Performed by Hannah Ehman
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your short story about?
A young woman has a dream that compels her to go fishing for an answer.
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
what movie? so many... I love so many.
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the
most times in your life?)
anything by Leonard Cohen, Rogers and Hammerstein, Joni, Lennon
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
The House of Seven Gables
7. What motivated you to write this story?
understanding our relationship to the mysteries of time and the sea
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
my dog Darling, and films and theatre and trees
10. What influenced you to enter your story to get performed?
I know how I sound..wanted to hear the flow
11. Any advice or tips you'd like to pass on to other writers?
I think we may have more than one voice; I channel different styles and it throws me off, but they are in me...what can I do? Perhaps it's true for others.