THROUGH THE STAR, 4min., Netherlands, Music Video
Directed by K.K. Electronics
Get to know the filmmaker:
1. What motivated you to make this film?
We make electronic music with a sci–fi, "intellectual" bias. And we like to visualise our music so that it becomes more clear to the audience what the music means and to add an extra dimension to it. So it becomes a kind of a short musical movie, not just a video clip.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this film?
About a month.
3. How would you describe your film in two words!?
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
These are always the last fine details and fine tuning which absorb the most time. The idea and raw version come quickly and then you think, you are almost ready, but then it takes a long time to finish it off.
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
6. When did you realize that you wanted to make films?
No idea, it was always there.
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
Pink Panther 1963 with Peter Sellers
8. What other elements of the festival experience can we and other festivals implement to satisfy you and help you further your filmmaking career?
You are doing great, keep going!
9. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway. How has your experiences been working on the festival platform site?
10. What is your favourite meal?
11. What is next for you? A new film?
Yeah, we are always busy, we already had a couple of new releases after this one. You can check them on our Youtube channel