Get to know the filmmaker:
1. What motivated you to make this film?
We always want to spread good news, hope and encouragement to our audience.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this film?
Almost 2 years
3. How would you describe your film in two words!?
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
As a producer the hardest challenge for this music video was distance as a producer I am living in Los Angeles my Artist Salar Biria living in Turkey our music producer lives in Iran and our director lives in Armenia to bring all these people together was biggest challenge
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
That was very encouraging to hear their feedback some of feedback actually surprise us we never realized before
6. When did you realize that you wanted to make films?
Creating Art and film always was my passion, when I moved from Iran to Los Angeles 12 years ago I started creating content in youtube and few of my videos got viral and that gave me confidant for future steps
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
8. What other elements of the festival experience can we and other festivals implement to satisfy you and help you further your filmmaking career?
They should be experienced at total event management, and not just the actual screening itself. A good festival will be able to attract the people you need to meet.
9. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway. How has your experiences been working on the festival platform site?
it was great and easy to work
10. What is your favorite meal?
11. What is next for you? A new film?
I am working few music video project and also short film
HASTI, 4min,. USA, Music Video
Directed by Aren Bayadyan
Whenever I sigh, you are there
If I crawled in a corner out of grief, you are there,