AMOUR INCONDITIONAL short film, audience reactions (director interview)
FESTIVAL AUDIENCE FEEDBACK VIDEOS • 5m 30s
AMOUR INCONDITIONAL, 2min., Switzerland, Drama
Directed by Cyprien Corminboeuf, Jacob Muller
Its the story of two lonely single parents family . The child is drawing is his bedroom . Its a christmas night and the father is playing Santa in the street to pay his bills . When he crosses the view of his child in the street. The mother pulls him out to not see his father like this .
Get to know filmmaker Jacob Muller:
1. What motivated you to make this film?
- I am coming from a strong sealed family where there my parents are and still will be together forever. All around us, we see broken families and children due to this fact , this is why we wanted to bring a little hope to Christmas.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this film?
- Well honestly a month probably . My original Idea was re written by Nathalie Peters (my partner since 2019) She is actually in this Familly situation . and from the idea to the finished we had probably 5-6 weeks.
3. How would you describe your film in two words!?
- Speard love, and Faith
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
- So the first one wast the time. 2nd was to find the crew 2 weeks befire Christmas and than making it happen in one day of shoot .
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
- Wet eyes , and emotional . Thank you so much .
6. When did you realize that you wanted to make films?
- Hufffffffff. Long time a go . Im 34 now . And i would say probably around when I was 8 when my grand pa put a old tape camera in my hands.
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
- Well not sure if that a a référence but there are alot of movies thats have maked me alot has far I can remember, : 1917, Blue Ruins, Red Sparrow, Everything Every where all at ones, so many Tanrantino's, The Mule. But I think there are 3 movies I watch over and over these are : BLOW, Scarface, True Romance.
8. What other elements of the festival experience can we and other festivals implement to satisfy you and help you further your filmmaking career?
- I am not exactly sure about this but if i can tell you one thing . You guys probably did the best review and following after festival .
9. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway. How has your experiences been working on the festival platform site?
- Well, great everything of out there just one clic and we can get in touch with our projects.
10. What is your favorite meal?
- haha , Thats a hard question . Depend on the time of the day i will say. But i love Pho. Its a Vietnamees dish that I got to get introduced to in a trip in Los Angeles .
11. What is next for you? A new film?
- We have serval project on the fire. But one of the most emotional at the moment is the story of a little blid girl and a soccer boy. At the moment the story is a commercial , But we are trying ot make a short film out of it . But its not shot yet .
Up Next in FESTIVAL AUDIENCE FEEDBACK VIDEOS
THE HUNT short film, audience reactions
THE HUNT, 22min., France, Drama
Directed by Yann Reuzeau
15 years have passed since that violent night, and Xavier’s life is now idyllic.
But today, Boris is being released from prison, causing the mysterious events of that night to come rushing back to haunt Xavier. He decides to find and confro...
JALEBI NIGHTS short film, audience re...
JALEBI NIGHTS, 13min., UK, Drama/Romance
Directed by Ganesh Sharma
Jalebi Nights follows the journey of a young heartbroken man, named Krishan. He was about to propose to the love of his life, however her mother intervened. 6 months later, Krishan still can't get over his ex, so his best friend H...
SCORPIO short film, audience reactions
SCORPIO, 6min., USA, Drama
Directed by Zoran Zonde Stojanovski
The love story between a novelist and his muse ends up abruptly with the revealing of an unexpected secret.