AMOUR INCONDITIONAL, 2min., Switzerland, Drama
Directed by Cyprien Corminboeuf, Jacob Muller
Its the story of two lonely single parents family . The child is drawing is his bedroom . Its a christmas night and the father is playing Santa in the street to pay his bills . When he crosses the view of his child in the street. The mother pulls him out to not see his father like this .
Get to know filmmaker Jacob Muller:
1. What motivated you to make this film?
- I am coming from a strong sealed family where there my parents are and still will be together forever. All around us, we see broken families and children due to this fact , this is why we wanted to bring a little hope to Christmas.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this film?
- Well honestly a month probably . My original Idea was re written by Nathalie Peters (my partner since 2019) She is actually in this Familly situation . and from the idea to the finished we had probably 5-6 weeks.
3. How would you describe your film in two words!?
- Speard love, and Faith
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
- So the first one wast the time. 2nd was to find the crew 2 weeks befire Christmas and than making it happen in one day of shoot .
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
- Wet eyes , and emotional . Thank you so much .
6. When did you realize that you wanted to make films?
- Hufffffffff. Long time a go . Im 34 now . And i would say probably around when I was 8 when my grand pa put a old tape camera in my hands.
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
- Well not sure if that a a référence but there are alot of movies thats have maked me alot has far I can remember, : 1917, Blue Ruins, Red Sparrow, Everything Every where all at ones, so many Tanrantino's, The Mule. But I think there are 3 movies I watch over and over these are : BLOW, Scarface, True Romance.
8. What other elements of the festival experience can we and other festivals implement to satisfy you and help you further your filmmaking career?
- I am not exactly sure about this but if i can tell you one thing . You guys probably did the best review and following after festival .
9. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway. How has your experiences been working on the festival platform site?
- Well, great everything of out there just one clic and we can get in touch with our projects.
10. What is your favorite meal?
- haha , Thats a hard question . Depend on the time of the day i will say. But i love Pho. Its a Vietnamees dish that I got to get introduced to in a trip in Los Angeles .
11. What is next for you? A new film?
- We have serval project on the fire. But one of the most emotional at the moment is the story of a little blid girl and a soccer boy. At the moment the story is a commercial , But we are trying ot make a short film out of it . But its not shot yet .