- We are a feedback festival and you will actually hear what people and film lovers think of your film. Our festival has been sold out 45 out of the last 47 events.
- Your film is screened and then talked about with the audience, lead by a Professional Industry moderator. SEE EXAMPLES FROM OUR PAST FESTIVALS
- As you can see watching past event videos, this is NOT a thumbs up/thumbs down film critic festival. It's a positive discussion of each film talking about what the movie is about. We never venture into one of those easy negative discussions.
- You get to be a guest on WILDsound's popular coast to coast radio show and promote your film and your career to the world!
- WILDsound is proud to be a credited festival with IMDB.com. After you film is screened at our festival, you can add your film and cast/crew to their site.
- We offer (if interested) an online distribution package where we guarantee your film will get seen by 100,000s of people PLUS you'll earn money for each hit. The best distribution contract for a short film in the world today.
It's time for the short filmmaker to make money for their work and this is what our festival is all about.
And no matter what happens, every film receives FULL FEEDBACK of their submitted film and we tell you honestly why we made our decisions.
No other film festival in the world does what we do!
The RULES are simple:
1. Make a film. We screen SHORTS and FEATURES of any genre. Length of films screened are from 10 seconds to 3 hours!
2. Send in your film linke and press kit to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: If you don't have a press kit, no problem. Just email in the:
Title of the Film
We also accept online submissions through Withoutabox. Click on the link BELOW to submit online through Withoutabox
NOTE: If you like to send in a DVD copy, please email us and we'll make arrangements.
FILM FESTIVAL SUBMISSIONS - DEADLINES:
Even if your film is not selected, you will receive the full feedback from the viewing committee. The goal of the WILDsound Film Festivals is to help everyone involved grow as an artist, so we will offer some kind of constructive criticism whether or not we accept your entry for the formal festival. If your film is not accepted, you are allowed to re-submit (sans any entry fee) using the suggested changes the committee made.
We program over 40% of our submissions!
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
Wildsound Film Festival is a monthly Toronto-based festival that prides itself on making sure the filmmaker not only gets his or her film screened in front of a large audience, but also benefits from gaining feedback during the Q&A from our moderator who discusses each film with the audience. This film festival enables you, the filmmaker, to actually obtain honest feedback about what people think of your film.