"Eyes of a Nation" is about how powerful people exploit fear and ignorance to enhance their own wealth and power.
2. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
"Eyes of a Nation" is not only a cautionary tale that presents a thought-provoking, important subject that needs to be discussed, but it's a fast-paced, entertaining thriller with lots of unexpected moves and a frightening conclusion.
3. How long have you been writing screenplays?
Appr. 10 years.
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
"The Electric Horseman"
5. What artist in the film industry would you love to work with?
Many - Ed Norton, Ethan Hawke, Angelina Jolie, Michele Pfeiffer, Bill Macy
6. Who was your hero growing up?
Willie Mays (baseball player)
7. Ideally, where would you like to be in 5 years?
Acting in movies I've written, and living in L.A. and San Francisco
8. Describe your process; do you have a set routine, method for writing?
First write out notes, then an outline, then about twelve million drafts of the script.
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Acting, current events, justice, travel, arts
10. What influenced you to enter the WILDsound Script Contest?
It seems quite visible and run by people who really care about film
11. Any advice or tips you'd like to pass on to other writers?
WRITE!!! Don't talk about, think about writing, or plan to, or mean to get to it--JUST FREAKING WRITE!!!!