Raised by her Grandmother after her parents untimely death, Fiona Bradley grows into an accomplished violinist, travelling the country and about to embark on a European tour. Theatre worker Frankie gives Fiona a Death Heads CD 'Live your life...not someone else's'. This causes Fiona to question her own life. When her Grandmother passes away while Fiona is on tour, and after mourning, she uses her new found freedom to find out what she has been missing out on all these years, and a chance meeting with the 'Death Heads' means that her life won't be the same again.
2. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It's a non traditional love story. Its a film about expressing yourself and living life to its fullest.
This script has strong combined elements of love, death, relationships, music, and a few sub plots.
3. How long have you been writing screenplays?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Back to the Future
5. What artist in the film industry would you love to work with?
6. Who was your hero growing up?
Robert Patrick (Amazing in Terminator 2)
7. Ideally, where would you like to be in 5 years?
I want to be in the USA or Canada script writing.
8. Describe your process; do you have a set routine, method for writing?
I am quite lucky when it comes to ideas as they are quite easy for me to come by. I turn the
ideas into a rough treatment and then go from there, filling in the blanks.
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
I am a qualified chef and I play the guitar and Bass, badly.
10. What influenced you to enter the WILDsound Script Contest?
The belief that I actually had a great first ten pages to my screenplay - I had also entered the previous TV pilot competition and became a finalist with my original spec - CHERUB COURT
11. Any advice or tips you'd like to pass on to other writers?
Do what you love - accept constructive criticism with a pinch of salt, but acknowledge and improve.