Why this is the #1 Screenplay Festival and Contest in the World today!
- Reality Television Series are not going anywhere. In fact, because of all the new channels out there on television and on the internet, producers and agents are looking for a great idea and treatment outline of a reality show. This is your chance to get it out there and for them to see it.
- Gives the writer the opportunity to showcase their idea to the world and get it optioned by agents and producers.
- 0ffers screenwriters at all levels the fantastic opportunity to hear their treatments read aloud using TOP PROFESSIONAL ACTORS and showcased online for 1000s to see.
- This network currently averages over 90,000 unique visitors a day and growing.
- WATCH past and recent script winning readings! CLICK HERE and see what happens when your script wins. Now showcasing x5 more winners than in the past. At least two winners a monrh.
- One of the best places in the world for the writers to sell their script.
- No matter what happens, you will receive full feedback on your script by our established WILDsound Reading Committee. No other place in the world will you get coverage for the price you pay.
- Even if you're just looking for feedback of your script, this is the festival for you.
It's there for all to see! These videos garner 1000s of views online. Some of the screenplay readings are more popular than actual studio films made!
- Also, all winners get to be a guest on WILDsound's popular coast to coast radio show and promote your script and your career to the world!
NEW: All submissions to this contest also get a FREE LOGLINE listing on this site. Go to the LOGLINE submission page and submit your logline information.
The RULES are simple:
1. Write a Reality TV Show Treatment. Edit the heck out of it. We accept treatments from 1 to 20 pages in length.
2. Pay the $40 submission fee ($10 OFF regular fee) via the green button below or include a cheque payable to WILDsound Film Festival. Please put your full contact info (name, email address) on a title page
In the body in the email please add your: - FULL NAME - CITY AND COUNTRY - TITLE OF REALITY SHOW - (optional) and a 1-2 line synopsis of your show.
PLEASE ADD YOUR FULL CONTACT INFO (especially email address) on the title page of your treatment.
4. OR, if you like extra full feedback, make your payment here for only $100. With this, the committee points out all grammatical and structural errors in your story. Plus, it sends you an extra 2 pages of notes to enhance your rewrite. (best deal in town!)
A note from the CEO of WILDsound:
When I officially took over the WILDsound Writing Festival in May 2013 from the old majority ownership, the new mandate was to showcase as many scripts, novels, plays, poems, and stories as possible. No more finalists or waiting for a reading for anyone who submitted. If your story is ready, we'll perform it no questions asked. It's that simple. As you can see since that time, we have showcased over 100 stories/scripts at our festival and will continue to showcase 1000s more by the end of the decade. SEE HERE recent winning readings.
Our mandate first and foremost is for all the submitters is to receive professional feedback from people in your industry, and we have an excellent rotation of talent who read and give you notes on your work. And they'll tell you what stage your writing piece is at. If it's not ready, you can re-submit your new draft anytime. If it's ready, then we'll make sure thousands of people see your reading online and you will obtain an agent if you do not yet have one.
When your work is ready, it benefits everyone. The festival, the people who approved your work, and of course the writer who wrote the piece. If we feel it is not ready, there is a reason as we try to find as much ready work as possible. Some months you'll see us performing over 10 reading videos, and no matter what we always perform at least 5 stories/scripts at the festival.
We have the platform on our popular network and YouTube channel to showcase many writers using our large database of professional actors always excited to perform your work.
All of the submission fees go to the writer's feedback, and the winning videos.
ALL SUBMITTED SCRIPTS and FILMS GET FULL FEEDBACK - The goal of the WILDsound Film Festivals is to help everyone involved grow as an artist, so we will offer some kind of constructive criticism whether or not we accept your entry for the formal festival.
There is no film festival like this!
Festival Review - Read testimonials of past submitters feedback on their work.