In this episode, Leonard, Sheldon, Koothrappali, and Wolowitz have just come back from a murder mystery dinner. Sheldon and Wolowitz get into an argument about who would be the better detective, and Wolowitz throws down a challenge to Sheldon. When a package arrives for Sheldon, Wolowitz and Koothrappali accidentally destroy it, and the whole group races to get it repaired before Sheldon discovers the truth.
2. Why should this screenplay be made into a TV show?
This is a spec for an existing show, but I think it would be fun to see the action and the geeky contraptions.
3. How long have you been writing screenplays?
About a year.
4. If you have to name only one, what is your all-time favorite TV show?
I really like Community right now. It's so creative and different.
5. What artist in the film industry would you love to work with?
6. Who was your hero growing up?
Geordi from Star Trek.
7. Ideally, where would you like to be in 5 years?
Writing for TV.
8. Describe your process; do you have a set routine, method for writing?
Not really. I just write when I can.
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Movies, TV, standup and improv comedy.
10. What influenced you to enter the WILDsound Script Contest?
It sounded like a good chance to get my work seen.
11. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Don't spend forever working on your project. Get somebody to read it and do something with it.