- Grant Reid, 1st Scene Submission
FULL FEEDBACK on your screenplay from our committee of Professional Screenwriters, Production Heads and Script Consultants.
Are you just starting off your screenplay and want immediate feedback on your first scenes/first moments of your script?
Send your first scene (or first moments - 10pg. limit) and get feedback. Winners (at least 40 a year) get their first scene read at the MONTHLY WILDsound Screenplay Festival (see video on right for example of what you'll get when you win).
Great way to promote your script!
Why this is the #1 Screenplay Festival and Contest in the World today!
- 0ffers screenwriters at all levels the fantastic opportunity to hear their scripts read aloud using TOP PROFESSIONAL ACTORS and showcased online for 1000s to see.
- This network currently averages over 90,000 unique visitors a day and growing.
- One of the best places in the world for the writers to sell their script and/or obtain and agent. Over 80% of our winners obtain an agent.
- No matter what happens, you will receive full feedback on your script by our established WILDsound Reading Committee. No other place in the world will you get coverage for the price you pay.
- Even if you're just looking for feedback on your script, this is the festival for you.
It's there for all to see. The proof is in the viewership. These videos garner 1000s of views online. Some of the screenplay readings are more popular than actual studio films made!
- Also, all winners get to be a guest on WILDsound's popular coast to coast radio show and promote your script and your career to the world!
SUBMIT the first scene/first moments (10 pages or less) of your screenplay
You will receive feedback on your script in 3-5 weeks
The RULES are simple:
1. Write your first scene/first moments. Edit the heck out of it.
2. Email your script to email@example.com in .pdf, .doc, .wpd, .rtf, or .fdr format.
In the body in the email please add your:
PLEASE ADD YOUR FULL CONTACT INFO (especially email address) on the title page of your script!
ALL SUBMITTED SCRIPTS GET FULL FEEDBACK - The goal of the WILDsound Film and Screenplay Festival is to help everyone involved grow as an artist, so we will offer feedback to jump start you to your next draft. If you are not fully satisfied with the feedback you receive, we will send it off to new committee members until you are fully satisfied. We understand where new and mid-level writers are coming from and we want to help you as much as we can.
Festival Review - Read testimonials of past submitters feedback on their work.
A note from the CEO of WILDsound:
When I officially took over the WILDsound Writing Festival in October 2013 from the old majority ownership, the new mandate was to showcase as many scripts, novels, plays, poems, and stories as possible. No more finalists or waiting for a reading for anyone who submitted. If your story is ready, we'll perform it no questions asked. It's that simple. As you can see since that time, we have showcased over 100 stories/scripts at our festival and will continue to showcase 1000s more by the end of the decade. SEE HERE recent winning readings.
Our mandate first and foremost is for all the submitters is to receive professional feedback from people in your industry, and we have an excellent rotation of talent who read and give you notes on your work. And they'll tell you what stage your writing piece is at. If it's not ready, you can re-submit your new draft anytime. If it's ready, then we'll make sure thousands of people see your reading online and you will obtain an agent if you do not yet have one.
When your work is ready, it benefits everyone. The festival, the people who approved your work, and of course the writer who wrote the piece. If we feel it is not ready, there is a reason as we try to find as much ready work as possible. Some months you'll see us performing over 20 reading videos, and no matter what we always perform at least 15 stories/scripts at the festival a month.
No matter what, we'll showcased at least 3 1st scene screenplay winners a month.
We have the platform on our popular network and YouTube channel to showcase many writers using our large database of professional actors always excited to perform your work.
All of the submission fees go to the writer's feedback, and the winning videos.