FIRST SCENE SCREENPLAY CONTEST International Screenplay Contest DEADLINE December 5th
FULL FEEDBACK on your screenplay from our committee of Professional Screenwriters, Production Heads and Script Consultants.
Are you just starting off your screenplay and want immediate feedback on your first scenes/first moments of your script?
Send your first scene (or first moments - 10pg. limit) and get feedback. Winners (at least 20 a year) get their first scene read at the MONTHLY WILDsound Screenplay Festival (see video on right for example of what you'll get when you win).
Great way to promote your script!
Submissions take 3-5 weeks for evaluation. Looking for screenplays from all over the world.
SEE PAST 1st Scene Readings
Festival Review - Read testimonials of past 1st scene screenplay submitters feedback on their work.
Why this is the #1 Screenplay Festival and Contest in the World today!
- 0ffers screenwriters at all levels the fantastic opportunity to hear their scripts read aloud using TOP PROFESSIONAL ACTORS and showcased online for 1000s to see.
- This network currently averages over 90,000 unique visitors a day and growing.
- WATCH past and recent script winning readings! CLICK HERE and see what happens when your script wins. Now showcasing x5 more winners than in the past. At least two winners a monrh.
- One of the best places in the world for the writers to sell their script and/or obtain and agent. Over 80% of our winners obtain an agent.
- No matter what happens, you will receive full feedback on your script by our established WILDsound Reading Committee. No other place in the world will you get coverage for the price you pay.
- Even if you're just looking for feedback of your script, this is the festival for you.
It's there for all to see. The proof is in the viewership. These videos garner 1000s of views online. Some of the screenplay readings are more popular than actual studio films made!
- Also, all winners get to be a guest on WILDsound's popular coast to coast radio show and promote your script and your career to the world!
SUBMIT the first scene/first moments (10 pages or less) of your screenplay TODAY You will receive feedback on your script in 3-5 weeks
The RULES are simple:
1. Write your first scene/first moments. Edit the heck out of it.
In the body in the email please add your: - FULL NAME - CITY AND COUNTRY - TITLE OF SCRIPT - TYPE OF SCRIPT (1st scene entry) - (optional) and a 1-2 line synopsis of your screenplay.
OR if you like to mail us your script with a check, please email us and we'll make arrangements.
PLEASE ADD YOUR FULL CONTACT INFO (especially email address) on the title page of your script!
3. Pay the $25 submission fee via the button below (credit card or payment account) or include a cheque payable to WILDsound Film Festival. Please put your full contact info (name, email address) on a title page
ALL SUBMITTED SCRIPTS GET FULL FEEDBACK - The goal of the WILDsound Film and Screenplay Festival is to help everyone involved grow as an artist, so we will offer feedback to jump start you to your next draft. If you are not fully satisfied with the feedback you receive, we will send it off to new committee members until you are fully satisfied. We understand where new and mid-level writers are coming from and we want to help you as much as we can.
WATCH past and recent script winning readings! CLICK HERE and see what happens when your script wins.
There is no reading series like it!
Over the last two years WILDsound has given many screenwriters the opportunity to network with other filmmakers, distributors, agents and producers. Mainly what this contest does is give exposure to the writer. They will be able to obtain a solid agent, plus get notice by producers looking for writers to work on their scripts.
Festival Review - Read testimonials of past submitters feedback on their work.