COMIC BOOK and SUPERHERO CONTEST Deadline September 25th
FULL FEEDBACK on your screenplay and film from our committee of Professional Screenwriters, Filmmakers, Production Heads and Script Consultants. Get your comic book script performed at the monthly festival by professional actors.
SAVE $10 TODAY and SUBMIT your COMIC BOOK GENRE Short or Feature Screenplay to our festival.
One of our mandates when you explore this website is to promote COMIC BOOK and SUPERHERO SCRIPTS and FILMS. That's why THOSE Submissions receive $10 off from regular submissions.
Why this is the #1 Screenplay Festival and Contest in the World today!
- 0ffers screenwriters at all levels the fantastic opportunity to hear their scripts read aloud using TOP PROFESSIONAL ACTORS and showcased online for 1000s to see.
- This network currently averages over 80,000 unique visitors a day and growing.
- WATCH past and recent script winning readings! CLICK HERE and see what happens when your script wins. Now showcasing x5 more winners than in the past. At least two winners a monrh.
- One of the best places in the world for the writers to sell their script.
- No matter what happens, you will receive full feedback on your script by our established WILDsound Reading Committee. No other place in the world will you get coverage for the price you pay.
- Even if you're just looking for feedback on your script, this is the festival for you.
It's there for all to see! These videos garner 1000s of views online. Some of the screenplay readings are more popular than actual studio films made!
- Also, all winners get to be a guest on WILDsound's popular coast to coast radio show and promote your script and your career to the world!
NEW: All submissions to this contest also get a FREE LOGLINE listing on this site. Go to the LOGLINE submission page and submit your logline information.
SUBMIT your FEATURE or SHORT Screenplay/Film TODAY You will received feedback on your script in 3-5 weeks
The RULES are simple:
1. Write a script. Make a film. Edit the heck out of it. We accept features and shorts that are in the COMIC BOOK and SUPERHERO GENRE. (NOTE: We also accept FAN films/scripts (used from mainstream source material) too!
2. Pay the $40 submission fee (SAVE $10 off regular submission) via the button below or include a cheque payable to WILDsound Film Festival. Please put your full contact info (name, email address) on a title page
In the body in the email please add your: - FULL NAME - CITY AND COUNTRY - TITLE OF SCRIPT - TYPE OF SCRIPT (original, or fan) - (optional) and a 1-2 line synopsis of your screenplay.
PLEASE ADD YOUR FULL CONTACT INFO (especially email address) on the title page of your script and film submission!
4. OR, if you like extra full feedback, make your payment here for only $100. With this, the committee points out all grammatical and structural errors in your story. Plus, it sends you an extra 2 pages of notes to enhance your rewrite. (best deal in town!)
5. OR, if you're not interested in feedback on your script, submit for just $20. We will just send you an acceptance or non-acceptance email within 2 weeks of submitting (with a teaser explanation if not accepted).
A note from the CEO of WILDsound:
When I officially took over the WILDsound Writing Festival in July 2013 from the old majority ownership, the new mandate was to showcase as many scripts, novels, plays, poems, and stories as possible. No more finalists or waiting for a reading for anyone who submitted. If your story is ready, we'll perform it no questions asked. It's that simple. As you can see since that time, we have showcased over 100 stories/scripts at our festival and will continue to showcase 1000s more by the end of the decade. SEE HERE recent winning readings.
Our mandate first and foremost is for all the submitters is to receive professional feedback from people in your industry, and we have an excellent rotation of talent who read and give you notes on your work. And they'll tell you what stage your writing piece is at. If it's not ready, you can re-submit your new draft anytime. If it's ready, then we'll make sure thousands of people see your reading online and you will obtain an agent if you do not yet have one.
When your work is ready, it benefits everyone. The festival, the people who approved your work, and of course the writer who wrote the piece. If we feel it is not ready, there is a reason as we try to find as much ready work as possible. Some months you'll see us performing over 20 reading videos, and no matter what we always perform at least 10 stories/scripts at the festival a month.
We have the platform on our popular network and YouTube channel to showcase many writers using our large database of professional actors always excited to perform your work.
All of the submission fees go to the writer's feedback, and the winning videos.
ALL SUBMITTED SCRIPTS and FILMS GET FULL FEEDBACK - The goal of the WILDsound Film Festivals is to help everyone involved grow as an artist, so we will offer some kind of constructive criticism whether or not we accept your entry for the formal festival.
There is no film festival like this!
Festival Review - Read testimonials of past submitters feedback on their work.